Saturday, January 2, 2021

My music is a blend of genres and styles to provide a unique

My music video for the song; "2+2=5" was premiered at the Indie Music Awards in 2016. My main goal with each project is to bring out the best in myself. Each project is unique and I don take myself too seriously. I have a very varied repertoire which encompasses pop/soul music, jazz, alternative, funk, hip-hop, pop/soul, dance/funk, ambient, downtempo, techno, electronic, electro, and soul/pop music. ----

---- My music is a blend of genres and styles to provide a unique and artistic experience for the listener. I have been in the industry for almost a decade, creating my own sound and style, combining my influences and influences of my peers. I am creative and always on the move, always seeking new ways to express myself. I love learning new songs and love to experiment and test new sounds. I will do everything to make the best of my craft. My music is my passion and I believe that I am a very special man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home