Saturday, January 2, 2021

My music is inspired by his music and his life

My music is inspired by his music and his life as well as his performance style. I am a professional musician who loves to create. I have a background in film and theatre and I am still using that as a foundation to create. I love to create music, films, performances and performances. ----

---- My music was composed, written, and produced by Andy Hall with help from Dan Molloy and Tom Nye. His first record was released on 7/14/06 exclusively on the Planet Mu label. His second (released on 7/20/07) was a double album. His first (released on 7/24/08) was an eponymous EP and the second (released on 10/7/09) was a compilation album. It was also released as a disc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home